SAP Application Management Services (AMS)
Every organization should have continuous optimization of business processes for continuous changing business environment. It is very essential that the company’s internal (multi-departmental) and client-oriented IT processes are constantly optimized.
Application Management & Support allows you to fully utilize the SAP system in all its complexity. It helps with the planning, implementation and subsequent operation of the SAP systems & thus allows the client to concentrate fully on his core competences.
The Application Management and Support (AMS) service model includes the fully documented support processes with incident, change request management and problem management.
What is AMS?
SAP Application Management Services (AMS) are services provided to companies that need to outsource some of it or all of their SAP enterprise application support. AMS providers are organizations that provide IT and application management expertise service for other companies.
SAP AMS can range from on-demand SAP support through full application outsourcing and managed cloud. This can include application enhancements and optimization.
Services are usually delivered by highly qualified consultants who uses their SAP expertise and business knowledge to deliver maximum value to the client. As they do this repeatedly and have experts across the SAP landscape, time to value is reduced. The AMS provider will an extension of your organization, giving you the ability to be more strategic with your SAP solution.
How SAP AMS Benefits Businesses?
SAP is a powerful Business Process Management tool (BMP), it needs to be implemented properly to derive maximum benefits. Here are a few of the benefits of AMS on SAP:
- Mobility: These days business is 24*7 and there is need for users to access data anytime and anywhere, SAP applications can be delivered on mobile platforms in addition to PC-based ones to fulfill the requirement.
- Flexibility: The fast changing digital climate demands software that is highly flexible and adaptable and it is not easy for organizations to purchase new solutions periodically. SAP service provider can deliver modules which are configure to meet these requirements.
- Security: Data security is always the top most importance to any business’s success. Application management systems (AMS) secure data using resources designed for the same. Users can be granted or restricted permissions and customize modules according to their requirements.
- Improved Financial Management: SAP AMS ease the financial management. Important processes can be automated for more efficiency and control. Users can manage accurately cash flow, process bank statements and payments. Reports generated using real-time data. This provides for more organized financial operations and allows businesses to close processes faster and with no /fewer errors.
- Improved Customer Service: SAP AMS customer service staff can interact with customers better and provide them with satisfying solutions on time. Provider gets valuable insights into customer demands and queries and thus, be able to manage them efficiently.
- Productivity: SAP AMS automates disposable processes to free up human resources for more important work. Businesses can save time and increase productivity on economical basis.
The flexibility and pro-activeness of SAP AMS ensure that it meets the business’s requirement for scalability and service providers. When you digitize your business operations, SAP AMS is what exactly you need. Pick a service provider that guarantees you are up-to-date on all SAP platforms so that your business performance sees a sustained boost.